Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gan-Z-ers Lost World

Hello Freinds...

Yeah true after long time... Shocked to see the title...even I am shocked to write about this..but its fact.!! OK..SO in my earlier post about Ganzers you read how we get together and freaked out. But now is the time we dont have such period be it a valid reason or an excuse but cant seem to find time for each other. In fact I cant remember of the time when all four of us were at one place.Porbably the pics that we saw in last post are the last evidence of the same. What u didnt saw that..here it is...




So here is the latest updates for each of which you read earlier...lol..I dont have any latest pic for anyone...


Starting with the MysteryMan..Gaurav Gondaliya...yes its not missplelled you read correctly he is the new mystery maker of ppl around. He is now a AGM(very long post) of some steel company.(No need to laugh they have such positions as well) and earning good bucks (for spending in late night calls I guess). But like they say.. kuch pane k liye bahut kuch khona padta not sure what has he gain but has lost somewhere in himself. He sometimes say that he is happy with this and sometime he is not sure what he is doing..My advice to him....ok leave it he wont listen to that..so all we can say is Have a Nice Time Earn more Spend more.


Next is the Man in Glasses..Yeap Chirag He is still working for the same telecom company..Big change for him is that he is now no more..I mean no more a single...So its new beginning for him..or we should say end to many things that he cant do now. But all in all progressing in what he started few years back...but hard to say till what time he'l be there as he now dreams of to take OFF..to where? not sure...no even he is not sure..Let us wish him all the very best for the same.


Ram Ram....I am not whispering the Lord Ram..but its Ramu...this friend of mine has got the dramatic changes in his life...from riding in Tipples he drives single with his chapals (he he he just added that to make rhyme) but seriously living a like Lonely Legend and counting days to complete his graduation. Toughest guy had toughest time at present...can't explore the specific reasons but I am hoping for the good time for him to come soon and I know it will..


Finally it me again...I wont write that I am still digging it hard (or else for now it would have been some new world found from inside) but yes still at the same place with some new environment (don't think much just got new work place) and new assignments. Not much things happening around m looking for a change too..but lets see how it goes...

So the occasion we gathered last time is very close to come and I am hoping to have some good time this year.I know you are thinking what but again its my Bday soon and probably you will see some pics (cant write good pics..you know why ) and some stuff in coming days..its time to get offline now..


Thanks for giving your minute..(dont say 10 mins or else read newspaper daily it will help you reading it faster)

No comments:

Post a Comment